We are receiving a lot of suggestions for conference content and formats. Suggestions emailed in have included:
- research on learning: implications for libraries
- presentation or panel involving authors
- masterclass sessions from experts in fields connected to - but outside - libraries: like this idea? any thoughts as to what you and your colleagues could see such sessions covering? A waiata masterclass, for instance?
- accessing and managing publicly available stats - how are these used to good effect? case studies?
- strategies for employment retention - understanding who is working in libraries and what'll motivate a diverse range of people to stay
- customers designing library services and spaces ... Where, how? first steps?
Any of these spark? Feel welcome to add to the list. And check out the comments left on the posts below.