Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Introducing Anahera Morehu - Bicultural Liasion

"Ka tu oku waewae i nga whenua o Te Rarawa me Te Aupouri
Ka mau oku ringaringa i nga whenua o Ngati Kahu me Ngati Whatua
Ko toku tuara te tahuhu o Ngapuhi
No reira, ko au tetahi uri no Te Whare Tapu o Ngapuhi
Ko Anahera Morehu toku ingoa

I have the great privilege of working for Te Tumu Herenga at Te Whare Wananga o Tamaki Makaurau. It has been a great challenge which I have absolutely adored. Being asked to take part in LIANZA Conferencer 2008 has been a task that although daunting at first, has created opportunities for me to expand horizons. I have the task of helping with the bicultural portfolio, and with the help of my esteemed colleagues, we shall provide you with some awe inspiring activities as well as get those taste buds flowing with the many delicious treats on offer. Like the eternity ring that has no beginning and no end, enjoy the freedom within your conference."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ka mau te wehi e hoa! Kua riro mau tenei honore nui ma tatou te iwi maori e noho nei i roto i tenei o nga kaupapa. Nei ra nga mihi maioha ki te ope whakahaere mo te tau e heke ana. Kaua e wareware, kei to tuara matou e tiaki ana, e awhina hoki ana i a koe.

Mauri Ora
Whetu