Friday, November 16, 2007

Introducing Beverly Fletcher - Conference convenor

"I’m currently on secondment to Rodney District Council’s CEO Support Unit as a Senior Strategic Advisor; before this I was Manager, Libraries for the Council as part of a varied career in libraries and a variety of roles in LIANZA and its predecessors. I’ve always enjoyed being involved in work and projects that make a difference for my communities, for my organisation, and for my staff.

I got involved in the 2008 Conference when I realised that there was only a year to go and a convenor hadn’t been appointed – I figured I knew enough people to put a good team together who would once again come up with the goods, and Sue Cooper assured me the workload was manageable and TCC was great to work with. Two out of three of these have already come true – I’m reserving judgment on the workload!

We plan to deliver you a conference with a difference – one which will challenge you, change you, and help you change libraries. "

No comments: