This Scholarship is offered by Crown Records Management as a professional development opportunity for 2 LIANZA members to attend the LIANZA conference.
The sponsorship includes:
- 1 full conference registration
- 1 Conference Dinner Ticket
- Up to $200 towards travel and accommodation on submission of receipts
• Must be a member of LIANZA (if you are not a member and would like to apply for this award, please send in your membership application and cheque)
• Must have gained a Library Qualification in the last three years or be currently studying towards a Library Qualification
• Have never attended a LIANZA conference
LIANZA Regional Councillor
• The closing date for applications for the Scholarship is 30 SEPTEMBER 2008
• The two successful applicants will be notified of their success
• Employers of the successful applicants will be notified
• Applicant’s name and contact details
• LIANZA membership number
• The reasons you think you would benefit from attending the Conference
• Any LIANZA work you have been involved in
• The name and address of your organisation/employer, manager and/or Chief Executive
Applicants will not be asked for a letter of support from their employer, but it is expected that they have the support of their employer to attend conference should they be successful.
Email to email@example.com; or post to:
Crown Records Management Scholarship
PO Box 12-212
The winners of the scholarship would be expected to write a short article to be included in the edition of Library Life following Conference.